Monday, March 16, 2015

Death and Iife after: A query!!!!

Death is the beautiful invention of life so far in the universe. It is not the extinction but to me its a window to a new world. One might have the same feelings as we leave for a different country for the first time and then we experience problems initially and later we get used too.
I have less understanding and less depth in religious issues/understandings. But the most important thing that keeping me restless is, in heaven or life after death,,when we all be given life again, when we all human from all the times will be together. Like, Pharoah of Egypt might have not seen the aeroplanes but I have definitely. So, what will be the mode of transportation there for such a huge numbers of human!!! I hope no one will gonna convict me of Blasphemy or being unrespectful, its just a question to learn......



JURehman
Curiosity of nature will leads you to discovery and satisfaction (Jurehman)

No comments:

Post a Comment